Wednesday, August 20, 2014

It's time for...Open Book Comics Fest 2014!

One month to go to Open Book Comics Fest 2014 and UO Comics will be there!


Hi guys! I can't wait for Open Book Comics Fest!
Since I sat at home crying over my keyboard while watching events unfold at San Diego Comic Con in July, I've been super excited to get out and be part of the next best thing! Open Book Comics Fest 2014!

Open Book Comics Fest 2013


Come visit my table at the Comics Fest market, where I'll be selling Gofu Part 1, Gofu Part 2 and, of course Tomica #1!

Yup!, I'll have three comics for sale at the show!
Gofu Part 1: R40.00
Gofu Part 2: R40.00
Tomica #1: R30.00

Open Book Comics Fest is officially the launch of our new quarterly print edition of Tomica in a special mini-comic strip format.
Tomica will come out every 3 months and will feature rocking sci-fi action that you haven't seen in comics since the days of Flash Gordon and Buck Rogers!
Every issue of Tomica includes special print-exclusive features such as character bios, space maps and vehicle tech specs!

If you have pre-ordered Tomica, thank you, you rock and you hve no idea how much it helps!

Keep an eye open for announcements on pre-orders for Tomica #2 - much sooner than you think! ;)



Of course there will be all kinds of other goodies for sale at my table such as prints and original art.


Gofu Part one is also available in full colour in The Velocity Anthology #4!
Be sure to swing by Velocity's table and pick up a copy! Check them out on Facebook too!



No comments:

Post a Comment